Terms and Conditions
- The Payment once made using this payment gateway is strictly non-refundable under any circumstances no matter how so ever valid they may be for the candidate.
- The security of the transaction is overlooked by a 3rd Party and hence the administration cannot be held responsible for any failed, incomplete or unauthorised transaction.
- Any failed or incomplete transaction will automatically attract a cancellation of registration for which the transaction was being carried out.
- number and online bill generated after the transaction is complete will be automatically shared on the registered e-mail id of the candidate and no separate bill by the administration will be issued subject to the same.
- Online bill thus shared will serve the purpose for any future ref. or interaction either in verbal or legal matter whether in favour or dispute.
- In the case of cancellation of any event or course the same fee paid once would be eligible to be shifted or postponed to any future event date or course subject to a maximum period of 6 months.
- In case of any query or dispute whether quoted in this part or otherwise the decision of administration would always stand final.
- The administration as an owner of the services incorporated as and through this website reserves the right to either change or cancel the service or its terms anytime without any prior permission to a candidate.
CMG Maritime Academy