Starting – 24th Nov 2020
- 7 Days Quarantine for outstation candidates in the accommodation designated by CMG is must
- Proper Medical Certificate for “No COVID-19 Symptoms” to be submitted compulsorily after the quarantine is completed to the Academy on the first day of the Batch
- Local Candidates are only required to submit their recent Medical Certificate for “No COVID-19 Symptoms” (not more than week old from the batch start date) and no compulsory quarantine is required for them
- No entry in the Academy’s Campus without mask, personal pocket hand sanitizer and Hand Gloves every day of the batch
- No entry in the Academy’s Campus without Temperature check each day
- Min 6 Feet distance to be maintained at all times between the candidates and also with the faculties at all times during the sessions
- All Fee transactions strictly to be completed via Digital mode as Cash and Cheque payments will remain closed till further orders by the Administration
- Candidates will be required to sanitize their seats themselves before and after completion of each session each day to maintain high standards of hygiene and safety at the Academy.
- No sharing of food and eating together is allowed at the Academy till further orders by the Administration
- All classrooms have to be kept well ventilated at all times and use of Air-Conditioners should be avoided by the Candidates and the faculties
- All candidates must avoid touching any other furniture or Academy’s Stationery and infrastructure other than their own seats
- All batches will run at a capacity of 30% of their original strength and thus will follow first come first serve basis routine
- In addition, MHA and Maharashtra Govt. last orders and guidelines for re-opening COVID-19 restrictions to be strictly followed at all times
- Any candidate found violating any of the above instructions will be immediately discarded from the batch without any refund of Fee already paid and without any liability of his course completion
- Any candidate who develops any symptom during the sessions will be advised to immediately isolate self for at least a period of 14 days or till he fully recovers whichever is higher and submit another Medical Fitness certificate before re-joining the batch. Such Candidates will be allowed to attend missed sessions in our forthcoming batches without any extra cost.